Hi I’m Alyssa! Welcome to my little corner of the internet. That sweet pup down there is Megan and though she doesn’t look like it, she’s pumped that you’re here too. This website, Dash of Sass, was born from a need for a creative outlet in 2014. I’ve always enjoyed writing, cooking and shopping. Combine those passions and my nickname (Sass), and Dash of Sass was born.
Some things you should you know
- I love parmesan cheese more than the average human.
- My dad jokes are on point.
- I’ve called Tampa, FL home for the past 22 years.
- Since I was little I’ve always started from the back of the magazine and worked my way toward the front.
- In college I was a baton twirler and frequently performed in front of thousands of people. Best adrenaline rush ever.
- My husband is the greatest man you’ll ever meet.
- It’s so difficult, but I’m teaching myself to code.
So what’s Dash of Sass
If I can provide you with great recipes, fashion inspiration, and write-ups on the best spots in the Tampa area, I’ve done my job.